MEETING WITH THE TEACHER
Your visit to the school will be of much use to the student’s whatever their academic level. Parents can meet the teacher on any working day with in half an hour after the school timing.
Private tuition should as a rule to be discouraged as it saps the initiative of the students. In case the guardinas feel that special coaching is necessary for their wards. they should consult the principal for his assistance and advice, so that their hard earned money is put to proper use.
1. No one who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to class without the permission of the class teacher and a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
2.No leave is granted except on prior application from parents or guardians, for possible reasons only. Aline of Rs. 10 will be charged for any absence.
3.Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days render the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Readmission may be granted only as per school norms.
4.All are expected to attend the school on the opening day after the monsoon vacation and autumn and winter breaks.
5.Absence for more than three days immediately after monsoon vacation or autumn
and winter breaks, render the students liable to have his/her name struck of the rolls.
A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to do so.
The following categories of pupils may required to be withdrawn from the
school not necessarily by notifying the cause to the parents.
- Those whose fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to get profit
from the educational programme of the school.
- Those who have not paid dues in time.
- Those who behaviour and conduct in the opinion of the Principal. is harmful to the
interest of the school.
- Those who fail twice in the same class and are below average.
- A month’s notice is to be given before the with drawl of the pupil/one month’s fee will
- No school leaving certificate is issued until all dues to the school have been paid
in full or satisfactorily arranged for.
- The school leaving certificate will be posted to the given address if a stamped
envelope is supplied together with the application.